FPT Elead has become a joint-stock company

Cập nhật vào lúc: 05/27/2009 10:47

In its 7th birthday celebration (May 13, 2002 – May 13, 2009), FPT Elead received its business license as Elead Joint-Stock Company.

Elead Joint-Stock Company’s charter capital is 35,110,000,000 VNDs, among which capital in the form of possessions is 7,022,000,000 VNDs.

Mr. Nguyen Van Loc, Vice CEO of FPT Distribution and Director of FPT Elead, said that the formation of a legal entity was one important step in the process of privatizing Elead. In the short term, FPT Distribution will hold 95% of FPT Elead’s owned capital, the rest 5% will be issued to the company’s staff (who have been working there for at least 3 years).

After the legal entity has been formed, the parent company will gradually draw out the owned capital and the privatization of Elead will be implemented as scheduled in February 2009: the parent company will hold 20% of the capital, the rest will be mobilized from the company’s staff, partners, and outsiders with the rates of 25%, 35% and 20% respectively.

Elead Joint-Stock Company will officially come into operation on June 01, 2009.

The operating field of the new company consists of : assembling and distributing Elead computers; distributing IT products, consumer goods; value added services for mobile phones; researching, assembling and producing electronic devices.

The company’s head office is at 1st floor, 24T1, Hoang Dao Thuy Street, Nhan Chinh Precinct, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.