Both sides had a friendly exchange about the business situation of Nokia mobile phones and factors affecting Nokia’s market share in Vietnam. Through the meeting, Nokia highly appreciated the role of FPT in Vietnamese mobile phone market. Both sides also showed determination to cooperate and develop business in the forthcoming time.
FPT and Nokia strengthen their relationships
Cập nhật vào lúc: 17/06/2009 09:45
On June 10, 2009, Mr. Chris Carr – Vice President of Nokia South-East Asia – Pacific, visited FPT Distribution at 3B, Ly Tu Trong, Disttrict 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
On the side of Nokia, there was also Mr. Benoit Nalin, managing director of Nokia Indochina. Mr. Hoang Nam Tien, President of FPT Trading and Mr. Tran Quoc Binh, General Director of FPT Distribution, were present to welcome the delegation.
- Announcement of FPT Software Company (16/06/2009)
- Decision of the Chairman of the Management Board of FPT Sotfware Company (16/06/2009)
- FPT University has started the cooperated training programme (16/06/2009)
- FPT University’s students have received scholarships from Japanese government (16/06/2009)
- Have a good summer with Violympic (16/06/2009)
- TienPhongBank has opened its Can Tho Branch (12/06/2009)
- FPT Software’s staff have donated 190 million VNDs to Operation Smile (11/06/2009)
- Successfully deploying the model of managing households and nationalities (11/06/2009)
- Honour “The greatest contributor to Banking Vietnam” (11/06/2009)
- Students at FPT-Aptech & FPT-Arena do not have to pay tuition fees immediately (09/06/2009)