A corner of the Data Center in the FPT Buiding- Cau Giay District
In the MOU, the parties shall cooperate to make a general business plan for the joint venture. The joint venture agreement shall be signed by the end of November 2009. The MOU also mentioned the share ratio, which says that at the beginning, FPT-IS shall hold 51% and the other two parties shall hold 49%.
Other terms and conditions relating to investment plans and future expansion, the use of the brand name, legal procedures and related expenses were also prescribed in the MOU.
Previously, Mr. Do Cao Bao and managers of FPT-IS had welcomed a senior delegation from KDDI and ITX to visit and work at the Data Center of the company on the 3rd floor, FPT Cau Giay Building.
FPT Telecom to launch the largest data center